A few times so far we have had this question from our clients. It’s not that hard really and here it is:
- Log into your Paypal account
- Click on ‘History’ at the top left-hand side of the page.
- Search for the last automatic transaction that was made to the reoccurring account you’d like to cancel.
- Click on ‘Details’ –this button is underlined and in blue.
- You should have a page that says ‘Transaction Details’.
- Find where it shows an ID of the subscription – this is shown in different places dependant on the country and account type you have setup your Paypal account with. There should be a number in blue or a ‘View Details’ kinof a link related to that number.
- Find on that page and click on the button that says “Cancel Subscription”.
- On the next page, once again, click on the ‘Cancel Subscription’ button to finalize the cancellation. You might be asked whether you would really like to ‘cancel this profile’, say ‘yes’ to that – it is just a way of Paypal to be awkward:)
Happy surfing and don’t forget to watch out for sharks.
Maja Williams has written 16 articles.
Other articles by this author Maja Williams